5th and 6th Grade Teacher
Applicants should supply the following materials:
- Cover Letter
- Philosophy of Education
- References with list of phone numbers
New Garden Friends School, a PK-12 Friends School in Greensboro, NC, seeks a classroom teacher for our combined grades 5 and 6 program for the 2016-17 academic year. We are looking for a person who:
- Displays a deep understanding of and a passion for teaching children
- Has the ability to design innovative curriculum and excite students about learning
- Has experience and expertise interacting with 5th and 6th grade students academically and socially/emotionally
- Has the ability to work collaboratively with a team of teachers and administrators
- Has a commitment to the traditions and philosophy of a Quaker educational community, including Quaker values
- Demonstrates proficiency with technological tools for teaching, communication and research
To apply, please send a cover letter expressing your interest in the position, a resume, a statement of your philosophy of education, and references with a list of phone numbers to email@example.com.
Please, no phone calls or regular mail.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
NGFS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes families of all races, nationalities, sexual orientations, creeds, religious, social and economic backgrounds.