1st and 2nd Grade Teacher
Job posting expiration date: 7/15/16
Applicants should supply the following materials:
Philosophy of Education
New Garden Friends School, a PK-12 Friends School in Greensboro, NC, seeks a classroom teacher for our combined grades 1 and 2 program for the 2016-17 academic year. We are looking for a person who:
• Displays a deep understanding of and a passion for teaching young children
• Has the ability to design innovative curriculum and excite students about learning
• Has experience and expertise interacting with 1st and 2nd grade students academically and socially/emotionally
• Has the ability to work collaboratively with a team of teachers and administrators
• Has a commitment to the traditions and philosophy of a Quaker educational community, including Quaker values
• Demonstrates proficiency with technological tools for teaching, communication and research
To apply, please send a cover letter expressing your interest in the position, a statement of your philosophy of education and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, no phone calls or regular mail.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.