New Garden Friends School actively strives to be a community of staff, students, and families of diverse backgrounds. NGFS does not discriminate based on age, race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, physical disability, genetic information, family status, socioeconomic background, national or ethnic origin, military service, or any other protected class in the administration of its policies and programs. NGFS is an equal opportunity employer in policy and practice.
NGFS staff members demonstrate an understanding of and strong commitment to Quaker values and the School’s mission, a desire for continuous professional growth, and the ability to work with integrity,
Director of Communications and Marketing
Position Summary: Responsible for the planning and implementation of marketing and communications for New Garden Friends School.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- develop a strategic communication and marketing plan that will raise the visibility of the school and support both enrollment and fundraising
- partner with Admissions and Advancement to develop all print, electronic and social media materials and solicitations
- manage the school brand, including developing and maintaining editorial and graphic standards
- develop and implement a strong social media program
- develop and implement a communications calendar
- write and distribute both print and electronic newsletters
- manage, contribute to and maintain website content
- support New Garden Friends School’s mission, values, institutional goals and educational philosophy
- other duties as required
- B.A. degree or higher
- five or more years of experience in communications and grassroots marketing
- excellent journalistic and copywriting skills
- proven skills in print, electronic, web and social media
- understanding of private school culture a plus
Required Applicant Documents
- Cover letter
- Three professional references (telephone and email)
- Unofficial transcripts
- Portfolio of marketing materials/campaigns and writing samples
Send completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NGFS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes families of all races, nationalities, sexual orientations, creeds, and religious, social and economic backgrounds.
Jane Carter, Associate Head of School
Limited opportunities are available at this time, however interested parties may submit their resume or CV and cover letter for consideration to Jane Carter, Associate Head of School at email@example.com.