Part Time Upper/Middle Division Spanish Teacher
- Part Time
- Upper School
- 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
A middle/upper division Spanish teacher, the position is a part-time position based on a ten-month calendar, background in Spanish studies and secondary education preferred. Position has potential for growth over a period of time.
Applicants should supply the following materials:
- Cover Letter
- Philosophy of Education
- Three references
The desired candidate should:
- Have the ability to design and implement an engaging curriculum and excite students about learning
- Have expertise interacting with middle & high school students
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with teachers and administrators
- Embrace the traditions and philosophy of a Quaker educational community including Quaker values
- Demonstrate proficiency with technological tools for teaching, communication, and research
Teaching experience and an undergraduate and/or graduate degree related to the field of Spanish is required. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter expressing your interest in the position, a statement of your philosophy of education, a resume, and references to Employment@ngfs.org.
Please, no phone calls or regular mail.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
NGFS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes families of all races, nationalities, sexual orientations, creeds, and religious, social and economic backgrounds.
Limited opportunities are available at this time, however interested parties may submit their resume or CV and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com.