JOIN US FOR A PRESCHOOL PREVIEW
Learn more about our programs for 3, 4, and 5 year olds!
ALL WEDNESDAYS IN JANUARY
1/15, 1/22, 1/29 | 9 - 11:30 AM
SIGN UP FOR A 1/2 HOUR TIME SLOT
We offer preschool, pre-K, and transitional kindergarten for half or full day enrollment.
Contact Chris Skidmore (email@example.com; 336-299-0964) to sign up.
A CHILD'S GARDEN
AT A GLANCE
- New Garden Friends School was founded in 1971 and serves students in preschool-grade 12 on two campuses in Greensboro.
- Our preschool is made up of two classrooms, separated by age and level, and four full-time teachers.
- We believe that children learn best when they feel safe, valued, and nurtured.
- We honor the importance of play in the healthy development of young minds, hearts, and bodies.
- Daily outdoor time
- Hands-on experiential learning centers
- Development of cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills
- Daily specials include Art, Music, Physical Education, and Spanish.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution are modeled by teachers and intentionally discussed with students.
- Our inclusive Quaker community welcomes families with many customs and traditions.