Be Part of a Team
Increasing confidence, cooperation, and sportsmanship are an integral part of our athletics program. Beyond the development of physical skills, students begin to understand commitment, experience growth in character, and learn to work together as a team. All participants must follow the guidelines and expectations set forth in the NGFS Athletic Handbook.
Our Middle Division program is for students in grades 5-8. Five sports are currently offered, with the potential for growth as student interest allows. All teams are co-ed.
- Cross Country
- Flag Football
Current Winter Season Offering - Volleyball
January 10 - February 3, 2022
Practice Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays, 3:45-5:15 p.m.
- Students on the Guilford Campus will be bused to PFC after school.
- Practice ends at 5:15 p.m., and students must be picked up at the PFC.
Game Schedule: Games start at 4:15 p.m. and can be found on the NGFS Athletics calendar as well as on the calendar of the NGFS app.
Athletic Fee: The athletic fee for Middle Division sports is $50/sport and will be billed in FACTS once the team roster is confirmed.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Winter Season Offering - Basketball
MD Basketball season is currently scheduled to begin mid-February and run for 5-6 weeks. Detailed information will be provided at least two weeks in advance of the season start.
- All NGFS athletes must complete the required participation forms and submit to the Athletics department.
- These forms are located on the Athletics homepage.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
- B’nai Shalom Day School
- Greensboro Montessori School
- Hope Academy
- High Point Friends School
- Noble Academy
- The Piedmont School