NGFS Auxiliary Programs offers before and after school student clubs that provide enriching opportunities for skill building, social interaction, fun, and collaboration. Club offerings are decided each year based on student interest, and repeat sessions may be offered to meet demand. Most clubs are scheduled in sessions, typically lasting 5-8 weeks.
Fall 2023 Clubs
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, September 19-November 9
- any alterations to this schedule will be sent via email and posted on the school calendar
- Optional 5K race on Sat, Nov. 11
- 3:15-4:30 p.m.
- Activity Fee - $75
- Meets in Student Activity Center
- Tuesdays (3 sessions: Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Session 1: October 17 -December 12 (8 meetings; no meeting November 21)
- 7:30-8 a.m.
- No participant limit
- Fee - $50 per session, billed through FACTS
- Meets in Guilford Campus Library
For questions about Student Clubs, contact Jeff Bills, Director of Auxiliary Programs, at email@example.com.
Clubs that have been offered in recent years include:
Crazy 8s Math Club (grades K-2)
Board Games Club (grades 1-2)
Club Carpentry (grades 1-2)
Chess Club (grades 1-6)
Crazy 8s Math Club (grades 3-4)
Engineering is Elementary Club (grades 3-4)
GO FAR Run Club (grades 3-6)
Geocaching Club (grades 4-6)
Make it Yourself! Crafting Club (grades 4-6)
Cooking Club (grades 5-6)
Dungeons & Dragons Club (grades 5-6)
Magic: the Gathering Club (grades 5-6)
Dungeons & Dragons Club (grades 7-8)
Disc Golf Club (grades 7-12)