Come Grow With Us
A Child's Garden
We know preschoolers.
Since 1971 New Garden Friends School has provided a nurturing, engaging, and pre-kindergarten program for students beginning at age 3. Today, "A Child's Garden" offers Preschool, PreK, and Transitional Kindergarten classes. Enrollment options include half and full day, part-time and full-time, and school year or year-round attendance. Find out more about Year Round Preschool.
NGFS was voted "Favorite Preschool in Greensboro" in the Triad Moms on Main 2019 Choice Awards!
How many students in a class?
We believe in the importance of one-on-one attention and having teachers who truly know your child. Our ratio is 8:1. Multiple classrooms allow for large group activities as well as the option to split into smaller groups for academic instruction.
Our classrooms are broken up by ages (and named after flowers!). The three-year-olds make up our younger "Crocus" class. Four and five-year-olds (PreK and TK) make up our older "Iris" class.
How do we enroll?
- Take a tour! Call us at 336-299-0964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
- Fill out our online application.
- Please note that children must be age 3 by September 1 and potty-trained.
What is the tuition?
Preschool tuition varies depending on which options you choose.
Preschool and Pre-K
|Tuition (School Year)
August 2021-June 2022
August 2021-August 2022
8:00 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Children may attend for three, four, or five days/week.
- Families can choose to pay tuition in one payment, twice/year, or in monthly installments.
- We offer Extended Care from 7:30-8 a.m. and from 2:30-6 p.m. daily for preschool families for an additional fee.
When can I visit campus?
What is your curriculum?
We believe students thrive with a balance of academics and play. As a Quaker school, the practice of peaceful resolution of conflict, service toward others, and respect and inclusion are woven throughout all levels. Learn more.
When should I apply for the 2021-22 school year?
We are accepting applications now for the 21-22 school year. We will begin a waitlist once we are full.
I want to know more!
Great! Please fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.