Saturday, February 29, 2020
Arts and Athletics Center, Page-Frederiksen Campus
We are excited to have our 2nd annual Trivia Night with lots of fun new additions this year. Last year's Trivia Night had 120 attendees and $26,490 was raised to help offset the tuition assistance that NGFS provides our students.
Tickets and sponsorships are available for purchase HERE! Early bird rate ends Feb. 20.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does Trivia Night work?
Teams will answer questions from a variety of categories. You can buy lifelines at the event to assist with questions. Your ticket or sponsorship level determines if you can pick your team.
What sponsorships are available?
There are five different sponsorship levels including a faculty and staff sponsorship which will help provide a ticket for teachers.
What else should I know?
- Dinner is included in the ticket price.
- You can buy drink wristbands for unlimited beverages.
- A "Kids Trivia Night" will be provided through Extended Care at the GC. $20/per student, $10 for each sibling. Contact Paul, firstname.lastname@example.org, to sign up.
- This is a casual event.
- Trivia Night is the School's main fundraising event of the year.
- Seating is limited; purchase your tickets before the early bird rate is over (Feb. 20).
- You don't want to miss the final round; some of our favorite teachers will be competing on stage in "Are You Smarter Than a Friends School Teacher?"!
- Contact Liz Fleming, email@example.com, with any questions.