Dual Enrollment - Ready from Day One
Earn college credit while still in high school!
New Garden Friends School offers students the opportunity to take college courses in their junior and senior years.
This benefit is included in the cost of tuition and gives students the opportunity to earn both high school and college credit for the same course. These options are provided so that a student may pursue advanced courses in a specific area of interest, in addition to earning transferable college credit during high school.
- Dual Enrollment is available at Guilford College, University of North Carolina - Greensboro, and Guilford Technical Community College. Students can choose from more than 40 plus academic classes offered.
- NGFS students may take up to two classes per semester
- This opportunity is paid for by NGFS as part of tuition.
- Course credits are transferable college credits, unlike AP credits which many selective colleges will not accept.
- New Garden Friends School’s partnership with Guilford College, University of North Carolina - Greensboro, and GTCC ensures that our students receive a relevant, challenging, and responsive education.