Admissions events designed for you.
Learn more about our program, take a tour, and ask questions.
Preschool & Lower School Open House
Thursday, February 13, 2020
Preschool - Grade 6
WHO WE ARE
- At NGFS students experience the joy of inquiry and serious scholarship within a culture of kindness, inclusion, and respect. We believe that compassionate, engaged, and intellectually nimble citizens are needed to tackle the complex challenges of tomorrow.
- It is in our very nature as human beings to want to learn. Cultivating a passion for inquiry starts with respect and a commitment to our students being known, cared for, and thoughtfully advised.
HOW WE TEACH
- Experiential hands-on learning opportunities and a dedication to building resilience are cornerstones of an NGFS education.
- We approach teaching and learning from a growth mindset.
WHAT WE DO
- We meet each student where they are, whether they need additional challenge or extra support.
The Open House will take place at our Guilford Campus, 1128 New Garden Road, Greensboro, NC 27410. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.