Position Available: Middle/Upper School Spanish Teacher
- Cover Letter
- Philosophy of Education
- References with list of phone numbers
- A deep understanding of and a passion for teaching children
- The ability to design innovative curriculum and excite students about learning
- Experience and expertise in communicative and content based best practices for world language instruction
- Experience and expertise interacting with Upper School and Middle School students academically and socially/emotionally
- A genuine love of students and a visible joy in working with children of wide ranging of ambitions and abilities
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team of teachers and administrators
- A desire and ability to be collegial, flexible, and joyful in an energetic work environment
- A commitment to the traditions and philosophy of a Quaker educational community, including Quaker values
- Proficiency with technological tools for teaching, communication, and research
- Commitment to New Garden Friend School’s mission
- An affinity for and interest in Quaker values as embodied in the NGFS community
- Prepares lesson plans, instructional aids, and supplemental teaching materials
- Assesses, documents and prepares reports such as narrative evaluations, grade and classroom performance, and attendance
Position Available: Substitute Teacher
- Two references with list of phone numbers
New Garden Friends School, a PK-12 Friends School in Greensboro, NC, seeks substitute teachers for planned absences and last-minute absences. We are looking for a person who:
- is willing to engage students with the lesson plan provided by the teacher
- has experience and expertise interacting with students academically, socially and emotionally
- has the ability to work collaboratively with a team of teachers and administrators
- has an interest in learning about the traditions and philosophy of a Quaker educational community.
To apply, please send your resume and references to email@example.com.
Please, no phone calls or regular mail.
Review of applications is ongoing.
NGFS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes families of all religious beliefs, economic and cultural backgrounds, races, nationalities, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities, gender expressions, physical and mental abilities, and ages.
Interested parties may submit their resume or CV and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.