NGFS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes families of all religious beliefs, economic and cultural backgrounds, races, nationalities, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities, gender expressions, physical and mental abilities, and ages.
Interested parties may submit their resume or CV and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com.
Position Available: Substitute Teacher
Applicants should supply the following materials:
- Two references with list of phone numbers
New Garden Friends School, a PK-12 Friends School in Greensboro, NC, seeks substitute teachers for planned absences and last-minute absences. We are looking for a person who:
- is willing to engage students with the lesson plan provided by the teacher
- has experience and expertise interacting with students academically, socially and emotionally
- has the ability to work collaboratively with a team of teachers and administrators
- has an interest in learning about the traditions and philosophy of a Quaker educational community.
To apply, please send your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, no phone calls or regular mail.
Review of applications is ongoing.